Blog Posting and Comment Policy
- All comments will be reviewed by the Wason Center moderators before posting.
- We do our best to post approved comments within 48 hours from the timestamp on the comment submitted.
- Moderators will not post comments that contain language that is abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing.
- Comments that are off-topic, advertise or promote services and / or products, or include irrelevant links will be viewed as spam and will not be posted.
- All comments are released into the public domain, so do not submit a comment that you do not want the general public to view.
- Comments including personally identifiable information such as addresses, telephone numbers, etc. will not be posted.
- Members of the media are asked to use their normal channels in contacting the Wason Center and not communicate via the Wason Center blog.
- The Wason Center encourages your comments, suggestions, ideas and concerns and does not discriminate against any views. However, we do reserve the right to not post comments that do not adhere to these standards.